Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,097,728 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Channel 5
All the furniture is not too old has been kept in a good condition so it's pretty much brand new.
We have a lovely double up for grabs in the house and we are looking for a professional, suitable housemate(s) who can move in shortly.
Located on the top floor, the room is furnished with a a black metal bed with space to store things under the bed, a bedside table a chest of drawers and a wardrobe. This room has lots of space for you to bring in your own furniture too such as a desk or chest of drawers.
This room is priced at £720pcm ex bills of £80pcm so every month you'll pay a total of £800pcm.
We can have a couple in the room, there is a couple's surcharge of £100pcm.
The house is furnished with 3 bathrooms, a kitchen diner, and a lounge space so it really feels like a home.
The house is a quick walk (5 mins) to West Ealing overground and Ealing Broadway can be easily reach via a quick bus journey.
The kitchen is kitted out with all the mod cons, pots and pans, plates, cups etc.. so you don't need to hassle with all of that stuff. The lounge boasts a flatscreen TV and Virgin wifi. The router is located central to the house with a booster box so that everyone can enjoy the internet at the same time, it's the fastest in the UK.
We're looking for new longer term housemate to move into this spacious and laid-back house. There is plenty of living space, a large garden and nice friendly housemates to socialise with.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
* 6 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 3 family bathrooms
* Large cooker and spacious kitchen
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £90 pr year)
* Private garden
On Argyle Road. Use post code W13 8EL to see location.
* 5 minute walk to West Ealing (Zone 3, Overground Lines)
* 18 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central & District Lines Plus overground trains)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* Side access for bicycles
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband (also wired broadband available)
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 23 to 30) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
Yes we can have one couple for an extra £100pcm
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: