Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,216,926 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Financial Times
We have a double room available, located on the ground floor:
The double which is still larger than average has a double faux leather ottoman bed, a bedside, 2 mirrored wardrobes (which boast both hanging and shelf space) and a cool fireplace, there's still lots of space to bring in your own furniture and the room has French doors to the garden.
Priced at £750pcm ex bills of £80pcm so a total of £830pcm for one person.
If you're a couple there is a £100pcm month couples surcharge which makes the total £930pcm for two people.
We are looking for professional, suitable housemates who can move in from the beginning of January 2020.
You must really come and see the property to appreciate it, you won't be disappointed. The house has three bathrooms, a lounge area with BT TV, a large kitchen diner and pretty rear garden.
The house boasts, a nice kitchen and diner space and a lounge, 6 bedrooms and 1 reception used as a bedroom and 3 bathrooms.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on.
Your deposit will also be protected in a scheme.
Contact or text us now to avoid disappointment.
* 6 bedroom house
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge and dining areas
* Off street parking
* Three bathrooms
* Private garden
* Newly refurbished
* Off-street parking (priced at £20 pcm subject to availability)
* Bicycle side access
On Argyle Road, Use post code W13 8EL to see location.
* 2 minute walk to West Ealing (Overground)
* 15 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3 Central, District, and Piccadilly Line + Overground trains)
* 1 minute walk to bus stop going to Ealing Broadway
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with flat screen TV
* Side access for bicycles
* Off-street gated parking @ £15pcm or on-street parking which is free subject to a permit from the Council
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband (also wired broadband available)
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: