Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
12,011,064 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Daily Star Scotland
Looking for female students or professionals between ages of 18-25
Large en-suite room with a double bed in a super cute town house in Elephant and Castle. Available from 10th August!!!!
Preferably looking for a female undergraduate student to take over the contract
- furnished with double bed, two large closets, desk, bedside table, chair, mattress with carpeted floors. Lots of natural light from big window and has a cute view of the shard and neighbouring houses.
- en-suite has a shower, bath and sink.
- right next to the WiFi box lol
- residents parking space, guest toilet downstairs, washing room with tumble dryer and washing machine and sink, separate kitchen with a dishwasher, really nice living room, cute garden with a barbecue.
- many bus stops nearby so very safe travelling at night. nearest stations are elephant and castle (10 mins walk northern and bakerloo line) and kennington station (12 mins walk northern line) and elephant and castle mainline (thameslink to St Albans, Blackfriars, Bromley and Kent)
- really close to all the really great clubs (ministry of sound, Corsica studios), restaurants and tourist attractions (borough market, spitalfields, south bank are all 10-20 min bus away).
- UNIVERSITY DISTANCES: 25 mins tube to UCL/SOAS/Birkbeck, 20 tube mins to CSM, 10 mins bus to King’s College Guy’s campus, 35 mins tube to Imperial, 10 min walk to UAL (college of communications), 10 min bus to UAL Camberwell college of arts, 20 mins bus to goldsmiths, 30 mins tube to ravensbourne, 20 mins tube to LCF, 25 mins bus/tube to City University
- tons of supermarkets and shops nearby (elephant and castle high street, walworth road, east street market) as well as really great Asian food stores
- house located pretty much in the intersection between kennington, elephant and castle and camberwell
- you’ll be sharing with Mazy (English and classics student at Kings), Mia (fashion student at Ravensbourne) and Millie (film student at UAL) who are all super lovely girls going into their third year in uni
- rent is £1000 a month
- bills are £30/40 a month
- tenancy lasts until July 2023 but there’s a break clause in Feb and you can leave earlier given that you find a replacement for the tenancy
- rent is due on the 10th of every month
- council tax £104 per month if you’re a working professional
Looking for someone who’s tidy and respectful of eachother’s space but also someone who’s super friendly and fun.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: