Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,117,584 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Cosmopolitan
Fully furnished new build flat minutes from tube with excellent links right on the doorstep. Noise levels are low.
The flat is a new build flat with one available room (other another flatmate lives in). Situated 7-8 Min Walk from Vauxhall Station, bus at the doorstep and minutes from Central London, above the Sainsbury's and minutes away from New Covent Garden and Sunday Market.
• Main room available with king size bedroom
• Large flat monitor
• Working Desk/table
• Wardrobe with Mirror
• Chest Drawer with Mirror
• Side bed Chests
• One bathroom and shower room
• An open Space kitchen with a decent sized dining room and a Lounge.
• Dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, Fridge and Freezer.
• Washing machine with drying capabilities.
• Water tank
• South facing, warm, with great views of New Covent Garden.
• Amazing view of South of London Skyline available from the flat.
• The flat has Sky Tv, Netflix and Amazon Prime (Hulu connection on the way).
• The flat is very secure with 24/7 cameras in the public areas of the flat.
• 1 more flatmate.
• 7-8 mins walk to Vauxhall tube
• 11 mins walk to Stockwell
• 25 mins to Bank or 25 mins to Soho
• 24-hour services to Trafalgar Square (N87), Aldwych (N87) and South Kensington (452) and Other buses include: 2, 77, 87, 196, 452.
• Alternatively cycling to the City takes about 25 minutes regardless of traffic.
• Several Boris Bike Terminals within minutes
• New Build.
• Near gentrified, quiet and safe neighbourhood.
• Rooftop terrace with Japanese and Spanish gardens. Above HUGE 9 Elms Sainsbury's.
• Onsite Gym with views of Wandsworth Road.
• Onsite Lounge.
• Bookable Cinema.
• Bookable Business Meeting Area.
• Bookable Dinning Area, different to the one in the flat.
THE CURRENT FLATMATE
At night during the week there is flatmate the landlord. Ideally the flatmate to be tidy and conscientious of others. For security there are 2 cameras in the flat 1 at the entrance and 1 in the living room with humidity and air control sensors. A Cleaner comes every week and enters all rooms.
THE LOCAL AMENITIES
• Above HUGE 9 Elms Sainsbury's.
• Beautiful green parks near to property to relax.
• The river with more restaurants is 7-8 mins away
• 200m from coffee shops, corner shop, off licence and a Post Office open in the afternoon.
• 200m from New Convent Garden market and Post Office open from 3:00 am to midday.
• Once Nine Elms Station is finished a small walk to Waitrose and American Embassy.
Bills are included:
• Gas, electricity, water, council tax, Internet.
• Weekly cleaner.
• Super high-speed broadband: 1GB, usually 300 MB per min upload/Download speed.
THE NEXT STEPS
If you are interested, please respond to the message with the following:
- Your name
- Your occupation
- A little about you (age, male or female, what you are like as person, hobbies, lifestyle)
- Your mobile number
- When you are looking for new accommodation (room available now)
Ps1. I reserve the right to request References
Ps2. No agency or additional Fees.
Ps3. For amenities please search the freely available youtube video titled "Nine Elms Point Amenities - Barratt London" by Barratt London.
Ps4. Coronavirus- Viewing to be done whilst person showing the room is outside the flat.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: