Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,106,321 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by ocio.lne.es
Available now.....Looking for a professional female lodger to rent a master double bedroom with en-suite in a family home in the sought after location of Oakley Vale in Corby.
House is in a very quiet area with no through traffic on the close, off Livingstone Road.
The bedroom is fully furnished with a private use en-suite with shower, toilet and sink. There's a video on here of the room, so you can look at it to get a feel for it.
The master has a double bed, bedside cabinet, wardrobe, large chest of drawers, internet TV with Netflix access for your own account.
All house bills included and we have super fast broadband.
You'll have shared use of:
* washing machine & tumble dryer,
* small office space under the stairs where you can put a computer or laptop direct into the fast broadband.
* a driveway for off street parking
* enclosed south facing garden with patio
* fab summerhouse with electric so great for entertaining or working in with a laptop in summer, or storing your bike.
* sharing house with two other females who are 19 and 21. They're nice and social, but also enjoy their own space.
The house is well located:
* Oakley Vale shops are 5 min walk which has a Tesco Express, Subway, Pharmacy, Take-away restaurants, Beauty salon, plus more.
* Harpers Brook Pub - great for a meal and a drink, 5 mins walk.
* Only 1 min walking distance to the main route bus stops to Kettering and further afield such as Peterborough and Milton Keynes.
Cycle paths across the estate are available to all the local amenities
* 15-20 min walk into the town, Morrisons Supermarket and the Doctors.
* 30 mins walk to Tresham College and 5 mins further walk for Corby train station for commuting.
Great commutable location if you work in Northants, Leceistershire or Rutland. Access to the A14 via Kettering.
Perfect for working in Corby, Uppingham, Market Harborough, Kettering, Rothwell, Desborough, Wellingborough or a little bit of a further drive for Northampton which is about 45 mins drive.
Professional preferred or student. Non smoker please, small pets could be considered.
Everyone is easy to get on with and laid back; looking for someone similar. If you fit the bill and are interested please drop me a message and I'll get straight back to you. Thanks Emma
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: