Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
11,857,914 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Cosmopolitan
Double Room, Sociable All Female Mature Student/ Postgraduate House, Mackintosh Place
- YouTube Video Tour - search 196 Mackintosh Place
• Double bed
• WiFi: 200 Mb plus 3 unit Mesh WiFi system access for full coverage of whole house and garden
• 2 bathrooms
• large living room with large corner sofa and 37” LCD HD TV
• large well fitted kitchen/diner with double electric oven, 2 gas hobs, washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer, convector microwave, 2 fridges, 2 freezers and plenty of storage units
• under-stairs storage for bikes
• rear patio/garden with table and chairs,
• TV points and hard wired network points in every room
• walking distance to City Centre, University or Heath Hospital plus quick access to M4 / A48.
Room Available from 16th October:
Ground Floor Middle: Rent £380 pcm excluding bills
Total Monthly Payment = £457 for Rent + Bills
Bills included are 200MB communal Broadband, Gas, Electricity, Water and share of and share of communal TV licence.
NOTE the cost of bills payable with the rent is:
a. subject to use for the metered bills of gas, electricity and water so may increase if use increases significantly over former use;
c. may change in future if bill prices change - due to the ongoing energy crisis and war in Ukraine the amount for gas and electricity is likely to increase in October when OFGEM (the UK Office of Gas and Electricity Markets) allows the next price increase.
Deposit: £457 - equivalent to 1 month’s rent + bills
Room Facilities: Double bed, desk, gas lift swivel chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet, and bookcase and/or wall shelving. Rooms also feature a TV point for Freeview and a network point in addition to Wi Fi so you can have guaranteed signal and connect a network cable straight into the wall in your room.
Sharing with 5 other female postgrad/mature students aged 20 to 25.
Looking for a sociable NON-SMOKING postgraduate/mature student. The housemate remaining would prefer to keep the house all female.
If you would like to find out more or arrange a viewing, please contact me.
Landlord Direct – OPPORTUNITY TO MEET or CONTACT OTHER HOUSEMATES MOVING IN OR REMAINING
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: