Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
12,024,417 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by boredpanda.com
New rooms becoming available soon.
All houses have been renovated within last 2 years and are decorated to a high standard. We have double ensuite and single rooms available. More photos can be provided if requested!
- Fully furnished, with small double or single bed (underbed storage) and mattress, wardrobe with drawers, study area with desk and chair, perfect for working at home.
- Living room with widescreen smart TV.
- Magnet kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer and integrated oven with electric hob.
- All bills included (Council tax band A but students are exempt from this)
- Communal area cleaning once every 2 weeks when house is full.
- Netflix account included.
- All tenants need a UK homeowner guarantor for security.
- Fire doors on all bedroom/communal areas, providing 30 minutes of fire protection.
- Thumb turn keycode locks on each bedroom door.
- Combi boiler gas central heating.
- Wired and linked smoke and heat detectors throughout property
- Carbon monoxide detector next to gas source
- Permit for on-street parking can be arranged through Carlisle City Council.
- University of Cumbria Fusehill St Campus- 3 minute walk
- Two GP surgeries within 10 minute walk
- Closest dentist- 3 minute walk
- Carlisle City Centre, train station, local nightlife and nearest supermarket- 10 minute walk
I am a full time landlord and accredited with the NLA. We pride ourselves on providing top of the market boutique student accommodation, a far cry from the dingy and tired houses which is usually associated with students. If you're interested in viewing, please get in touch.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: