Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,106,306 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by dailyexpress.co.uk
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (2 month minimum term) - Man with a Van Service (We help you move for free).
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings available only after you have done a virtual viewing.
- Man with a Van - We can help you move so you don't need to hire someone (Only within the M25 and an excess/fee applies for furniture).
- Single occupant only (No couples)
(No couples - Single occupant only)
Located on the first floor overlooking the rear garden this sunny double room comes furnished with a faux leather double ottoman bed (that boasts under bed storage), a bedside table, and a built in wardrobe offering good storage space. On top of this there's still space for you to bring in your own desk or more storage furniture.
The room is priced at £550pcm ex bills of £80pcm, so every month you’ll be paying a total of £630pcm.
The house is what makes this room one of the best, not only does it have amazing facilities comprising of 2 main bathrooms (shared with 4 others), a well equipped kitchen diner, a sizeable lounge and lovely sunny garden, it also benefits from having lovely friendly housemates that like to socialise together such as having a BBQ in the summer and are working professionals, like yourself.
You must really come and see the property to appreciate it, you won't be disappointed.
We have supplied 350Mbps business broadband from VirginMedia and made sure that there is superior wifi signal throughout the house by installing a second router in the 1st floor hall way so everyone can enjoy Netflix, YouTube or browsing at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
Contact or text us now to avoid disappointment.
* 5 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 2 family bathrooms (plus 1 room, not yours has it's own bathroom)
* Large cooker and spacious kitchen
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen with dining space
* Separate large lounge with Smart TV and comfy sofas
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £100 pr year)
*Off street parking at £15pcm subject to availability
* Private garden
* 10 minute walk to West Ealing (Overground)
* 17 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3 Central, District, and Piccadilly Line + Overground trains)
* 1 minute walk to bus stop going to Ealing Broadway
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with comfy sofas
* Side access for bicycles
* Off-street parking @ £15pcm subject to availability
* On-street parking subject to a permit from the Council
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband
About the housemates:
The house is made up of working professionals in the ages 25-37 from England, France, Portugal and Spain. They are all fairly social and get on very well. The house has an amazing, large, and spacious feel to it.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: