Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,099,353 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by bbc.com
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (2 month minimum term) - Man with a Van Service (We help you move for free).
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings available only after you have done a virtual viewing.
- Man with a Van - We can help you move so you don't need to hire someone (Only within the M25 and an excess/fee applies for furniture).
- Single occupant only (No couples)
The room is priced at £550pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £630pcm.
We have a good sized double room up for grabs. The room is located on the first floor and is furnished with a cozy faux leather double bed (with ottoman storage underneath), a bedside table and spacious wardrobe (which has both hanging and shelving space for all your clothes), there's also space for a desk and a lovely bright windows which overlooks the rear garden.
The house has amazingly big rooms, three gorgeous bathrooms, a good sized lounge and a spacious kitchen that also incorporates an dinning table and doors to the sunny garden.
The house is a short walk 5 min walk from West Ealing overground station. There's also the perk of being right not too far from Ealing Broadway too.
The lounge boasts a Smart flatscreen TV so you can hook up your own Netflix account. There is a 350MBIT fibre optic ViVid internet connection for the house and the router is located central to the house with a booster box so that everyone can enjoy the internet at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & side access for bicycles.
* 6 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 3 family bathrooms
* Large cooker and spacious kitchen
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £120 pr year)
* Private garden
On Argyle Road. Use post code W13 8EL to see location.
* 5 minute walk to West Ealing (Zone 3, Overground which goes to Ealing Broadway and through to Paddington and also through to Heathrow)
* 17 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central & District Lines & Overground trains)
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 23 to 30) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. It's located very close to Ealing Broadway so the pub is just a stones throw away.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
No couples for this room.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
Get in touch now and we can book you in to come and see it.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: