You are here:
For students > Student contents insurance

Student contents insurance

Find an ad

If you're going away to university you'll want to make sure your room contents are covered. Many students just presume they'll be covered by their parents' existing contents insurance but this often won't be the case. If you're living somewhere else for most of the year, especially in shared accommodation, you'll need a policy that specifically covers you and your belongings.

Endsleigh have a student room contents insurance policy that's designed specifically for this purpose.

Need any help?

@ Contact us by email or
Call us on 0161 768 1162